A journey of reconciliation

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. "
- Psalms 23

Thursday 30 June 2011

Ningxia Red

Claudia from Gallery Helios introduced me to Young Living and Ningxia red.

I'm putting mum and dad on NingXia Red.
You can click on the link to find out more about it, and i'll include some notes below.
If you are keen to get, let me know. Claudia helped me register, so i can get it at a better price.

NingXia Red® is a naturally delicious, nutrient-infused wolfberry drink that will energize, fortify, and replenish your body. Rich in wide-spectrum antioxidant activity, NingXia Red has the highest levels of naturally occurring, age-defying S-ORAC activity to help support immune function, cardiovascular health, and nourish the eyes. NingXia Red also contains lemon and orange essential oils rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene to promote healthy liver function. Ningxia wolfberry, the primary ingredient in NingXia Red, has been cherished for centuries for its health, energy, and longevity benefits. Whole Ningxia wolfberries and other nutrient-dense fruit juices, like blueberry and pomegranate, make NingXia Red the perfect choice for optimizing wellness and stepping up to a whole new level of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment