A journey of reconciliation

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. "
- Psalms 23

Monday 9 January 2012

SABAH SNAKE GRASS (SSG)

Yang told me about this in Oct last year during BCST class. Many cancer patient went into remission after taking SABAH SNAKE GRASS (SSG). she actually gave me a stalk to bring back to Singapore. I planted it outside my flat and left it there. "100 leaves a day + 1 green apple". i have not figured out to to grow it fast enough, so i put it on hold.

3 weeks later, LiLi told me about a case whereby a girl she knows (Cancer stage 4) went into remission after taking SSG. "can get from Chong Pang Market".
and i was sooo busy in December i postpone it once more.

Uncle 6 came few days ago with a print out on SSG "My neighbour gave this.....remission....".

When God send people your way talking about the same things 3 times, it is not wise to ignore.
Today we went to the farm to buy SSG and started dad on it.
Dad has not been well since December.


Many good stories and caution about SSG can be found on the web. i'll include a few links below.
We got our pots from here @ $5 a pot:
WORLD FARM
15 BAH SOON PAH RD (near Khatib Camp)
Tel 62573259/67520500

There are still many pots available.

Some links:-
http://goodguy.hubpages.com/hub/Herbal-cure-for-cancer
http://upekah.blogspot.com/

or u can always google or more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment