A journey of reconciliation

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. "
- Psalms 23

Monday 11 June 2012

ONCOVIT, PETER & STEVEN

PETER is so nice to offer his time to meet us in JB to bring us to Stephen, who is reseacher for ONCOVIT. Peter, a church worker, came across my journey with dad blog. His wife was healed from cancer by taking oncovit. AtStephen's place, we met another liver cancer survivor. He came back to replenish his oncovit supply. I can sense Peter ans Stephen's sincerity in helping. Stephen said 'If god brings you to me, i'll do my best to help. Please call me anytime should u encounter any issues.'. I was moved by his commitment towars his calling. Dad decided to buy 3 weeks supply of oncovit to give it a go. He started taking it 2 days later. 10 capsules x 4 times a day. He had a hard time. With each dosage, his tummy got ever more bloated and his has got lots if wind. He can hear loud noises coming from his stomach, as if someone is flushing a toilet in his tummy. We seeked help from Stephen (who is ever so willing). It seems like Dad's cancer has reached a serious stage. This is an associated healing crisis. Maybe if he pulled through this, he may start to heal.Quite a number of Stephen's patient went through healing crisises; not because of oncovit ; because of the medical condition call cancer. On day 3 of oncovit, after Dad vomitted 6-7 times throughout the day, we sent him to A&E. They put him on drip, injected some drugs, the vomiting stopped and we took him home at his insistence. Doc wanted to keep him for observation, but he said NO. He said 'once they admit me, i'm never gonna make it back out.' and i know that he is not gonna touch ONCOVIT again. And thats a pity. I've a string feeling that oncovit can bring him somewhere in terms of healing. Maybe we r a step too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment