A journey of reconciliation

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. "
- Psalms 23

Monday 11 June 2012

small intestine swollen

I told dad,"Hey, i need u to work with me. I'm going to this vibrational raindrop technique class for 4 full days, so i cannot work on u daytime. U must wait for me to finish class, and work on u in the evening. Meanwhile u have to be good. Dont let your body give trouble ok. After i learn th new therapy, I'll come back and use it on u ok? And he said " ok, u go. I will think of ways to take care if myself". And for for 4 days, i was at RELC learning from FEE BOEY how todo applied vitaflex and also using tuning forks to perform the raindrop techniques with the biblical oils for healing. After class, i'll come back right home, as i know dear dad is looking forward to my homecoming; his tummy has been ever so bloated that he dare not eat much as the discomfort is really bothering him. At the same time, he knows he cannot afford to lose more weight, so he has been forcing himself to eat soemthing. Therapy gives him some comfort. I was giving him full raindrops each day i come back. Indeed, the day after i finished the course, Dr Tham wanted dad admitted strLaight away; good old dad has really hanged in until i completed the raindrop classes. TaLK about God's grace and his timing.Dr Tham was shocked when he took a look at dad's very bloated tummy and ordered immediate admission. "Do not eat or drink anything from now onwards. Sip little water only if u need". Later on, we understood why.He has suspected that the cancer cells have spread. True enough, the CATscan showed that his cance cells have metastasized all over and a particular lump has caused an obstruction is his small intestine. That lump is like a time bomb. It can burst anytime, and when that happens, it will lead to death. For 3 days, dad was in hospital without any food and water. Just in drip. A pipe from his guts inserted through his nose was connected to a suction pump, which sucks out the content of his gut periodically. In the evening on day 3, the GI surgeon came and broke the news. Cancer has metastsized all over, full of it in the abdominals and even in the bones. The only options are to live with the pipe and suction pump from then onwards, or to have a surgery to do a bypass his small intestine. At 52kg, and only skin and bones left, surgery is not a real option. It was like the death sentence passed. It was a heavy night for most of the family. He was sooo looking forward to his Maldives trip in 2 weeks time. Now he is not going to make it. With God's peace in my heart, i told dad (and family),"No surgery. We'll give the therapies a go. Ill work on dad 3 times a day. We (God) gonna blow a path in his guts for food to pass.Thank god for his divine intevention and a supportive community. Yonie, Peixin and Adida came to work on him the following day. I started doing vibrational raindrop technique on him in the hospital B2 ward with my essential oils and tuning fork. On themorning i did applied the biblical oils on him (Onycha, Myrle, Rose of Sharon, Frankincense etc), he had a GOD encounter. Shortly afte i worked on him, uncle 6's church friend turned up by divine appointment. THEY PRAYED FOR HIM.For the first time in his life, he felt the chemistry. As they prayed, he felt the power of God moving through his body. He said ' if u r real, show me again'. AGAIN! it happened. When he shared this with me, i knew that God had made a way in his guts for food to pass. Many godly people had been praying for him. For days we worked together diligently. By day 8, the miracle happened. Dad can eat again. They r no longer drawung volumes from his tummy, and he is moving his bowels. The PATH was created. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thank you...


    Bloatedness

    ReplyDelete