A journey of reconciliation

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. "
- Psalms 23

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Therapy (BCST)

Matthew 13:8 

 "Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."


 One of the greatest help in managing dad's condition is BCST.
I myself am a studying-practitioner. The year before, i was taking a P5 foundation class. A boy in my class had pretty severe autism. As teaching is a calling, i am led to look for ways to help him learn better in class.
In my search for what may work, i came across Braingym (R) and BCST.  Today, i am a licensed braingym instruction. Braingym (r) not only helped him, but also the entire class of struggling learners to achieve. I am much grateful. BCST had also helped me with my prolapsed disc condition much! and today, it is helping my dad in managing his condition BIG TIME. God is good. We always reap much more, than what we sow.

My tutor is Ged Sumner and assisting him is Adida. (you can click on her name to go to her website)

I'm planning to give Adida a testimony statement on how she has helped in my condition.
She also sees children and babies to help them manage their conditions.
.
I have been bring dad to Adida for therapy sessions. Adida is great. She had earlier helped me reverse my prolapsed disc condition. I was on the verge of getting a 2nd operation, until the BCST sessions. It helped clear him of his pain in the back (due to his celiac ganglion being irritated by the bulge in the pancreas, headaches, and chest pains). It also helps him to resource in his body , and hopefully that potentially lead to better reponses to the chemo and good stuff we have been feeding him.

You can find more information about the therapy here.
http://www.craniosacraltherapy.org/FAQ.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment